Free Shipping for U.S. orders above $99 & International orders above $149
We provide exact measurements for all items on Differio.com located in the “Measurements” tab. Just go to any product page, scroll down below the product’s description, and click on "Measurements" (in between “Specifications” and “Returns Policy”). This tab contains the product’s true measurements - regardless of what is printed on the size tag. Our team measures all products by hand. All measurements are in inches unless specified otherwise.
Garments made of stretch material will expand when worn. Please note that all measurements are subject to slight differences that occur during manufacturing.
- Chest: Take measurement up under the arms and around chest. From armpit to armpit at the widest point (wrap the measuring tape around your body and back).
- Neck: Wrap the measuring tape around the neck, or, measure a shirt that fits you from the centre of the button to the end of the buttonhole
- Sleeves: Measure from the base of the neck, across shoulder, down arm to slightly bent elbow and up to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around yourself (circumference) at the narrowest part.
- Inseam: Measure the right or left leg from the underside of the crotch (between the legs, known as the top inseam point) to the bottom side of the ankle (the lowest inseam point).
- Hats: Measure around the largest part of the head.
The sizing information below, listed in inches, are generic standards measurements of garments and not specific products featured on our website.
|Neck||13 1/2-14||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, “short” is 30, “regular” is 32 and “long” is 34, unless otherwise noted.
|Inches||21 1/2 – 22||22 – 22 3/4||22 3/4 – 23 1/2||23 1/2 – 24 1/4|
|Centimeters||54 – 55||56 – 57||58 – 59||60 – 61|
Men’s fit guide
Though each product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, and vary from a brand to another, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers. Men’s regular fit pants have a slimmer fit through that thigh, lower leg, and cuff.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body. Men’s relaxed fit pants have a bit of extra room through the hip, thigh, lower, and cuff.