Free Shipping for US orders above $99 & International orders above $129
Hiking Backpack Explorer by Volunteer
Hiking Backpack Volunteer an Outdoor Full-feature. This Volunteer brand multi-function waterproof backpack balances comfort with performance and durability. This is the ultimate backpack for camping, hiking, climbing and all alpine sports. The innovative design includes pre-curved shoulder straps and hip-belt to comfortably match your anatomy. A sculpted, cushion back panel conforms for a stable fit. Top loading main compartment features a zippered closure and expandable floating top lid to adjust the capacity for larger loads. Secure exterior zippered pockets give you easy access and organization while ensuring nothing falls out
|Product Name||Hiking Backpack Explorer by Volunteer|
- Height: 29 in.
- Length: 17 in.
- Width: 9 in.
- Hip belt: expands up to 50 in.
- Shoulder straps: expands up to 36 in.
- We offer a 21-day return and exchange policy from the shipped date. Merchandise must be in sellable condition (unworn and unwashed) with original packaging tags and receipt. Exchanges available on USA orders only.
- The following items are not eligible for returns and exchanges: makeup, grooming products, swimwear, underwear/undergarments, merchandise in clearance/sample clothing, final sale items and items that clearly specify that they are non returnable. Please review the product details carefully to see if it's eligible for returns.
- Visit Returns for more information regarding our U.S. and International return and exchange policies.