Free Shipping for U.S. orders above $99 & International orders above $149
Grey Bear Face Mask
Grey Bear Face Mask. This mens grey bear face mask is our fiercest earloop face cover that’s printed with graphic bear fangs and an overlapping “BEAR” slogan. Bear face mask has a double-layered cloth covering with a polyester outer layer and 100% cotton inner layer, sized for adults. Fashion face mask includes adjustable buckled ear loops and a protective hidden filter pocket to hold disposable filters if desired. Anytime you’re out running errands, this grey bear face mask for men makes a fearless companion. Reusable and washable. One size fits all. Filters not included.
*This is a fashion face mask and NOT intended for medical use or to prevent viruses/diseases/illnesses. For more information, click on the Disclaimer tab below.
|Overall Fit||True to Size|
|Care Instructions||Do Not Bleach, Hand Wash, Machine Wash: Cold|
|Material Composition||Outer layer: 100% polyester / Inner layer: 100% cotton|
- Height from nose to chin: 5.1 in
- Width: 7 in (not including ear loops)
- We offer a 21-day return and exchange policy from the shipped date. Merchandise must be in sellable condition (unworn and unwashed) with original packaging tags and receipt. Exchanges available on USA orders only.
- The following items are not eligible for returns and exchanges: makeup, grooming products, swimwear, underwear/undergarments, merchandise in clearance/sample clothing, final sale items and items that clearly specify that they are non returnable. Please review the product details carefully to see if it's eligible for returns.
- Visit Returns for more information regarding our U.S. and International return and exchange policies.
RE: FACE MASKS as of May 13, 2020
Due to rapidly changing regulations, protocols, recommendations, and advice from health organizations and US government agencies, we are doing our best to stay current on what’s safe and appropriate to manufacture, market, and sell to the public. Differio LLC makes no claim that its products or services will diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness, including the novel coronavirus (COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2). Mask production began only after 1) our local municipalities requested companies, such as ours, to begin making fabric-based masks to lessen the burden on medical-grade masks intended for our first responders; and 2) published recommendations by credible government agencies (cited below) stated that fabric-based face masks may be beneficial to slow the spread of this virus and the disease it causes. Therefore, by purchasing and/or wearing any of our products you hereby acknowledge that Differio LLC (the “Company”) and all of its partners, agencies, owners, employees, customers, vendors, subsidiaries and parent companies make no claim that its products or services will diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and all of its related entities, partners, agencies, owners, employees, customers, vendors, subsidiaries and parent companies from any and all liability. You agree to not take any action against the Company, or, participate in any action brought on by another company, individual or group against the Company for any reason whatsoever. You acknowledge you have read and understand the materials used in our products and that they do not pose any significant health risk to you or those close to you.