Free Shipping for U.S. orders above $99 & International orders above $149
Camo Face Mask with Filter Pocket
Camo Face Mask with Filter Pocket. This mens camo face mask is a reusable fabric mask for adults designed in trendy camouflage with a micro USA print. Fashion face mask has a camo patterned polyester outer layer, soft 100% cotton inner layer, and adjustable buckled ear loops. Cloth face mask includes a filter pocket along the inner layer to hold disposable filters for added protection. Camo face mask provides substantial coverage across the nose and mouth, and can be easily tightened or loosened by sliding ear-loop buckles to appropriate fit. Reusable and washable. One size fits all. Available in Green Camo and Grey Camo. Filters not included.
*This is a fashion face mask and NOT intended for medical use or to prevent viruses/diseases/illnesses. For more information, click on the Disclaimer tab below.
|Do Not Bleach, Hand Wash, Machine Wash: Cold
|Outer layer: 100% polyester / Inner layer: 100% cotton
- Height from nose to chin: 5.1 in
- Width: 7 in (not including ear loops)
- We offer a 21-day return and exchange policy from the shipped date. Merchandise must be in sellable condition (unworn and unwashed) with original packaging tags and receipt. Exchanges available on USA orders only.
- The following items are not eligible for returns and exchanges: makeup, grooming products, swimwear, underwear/undergarments, merchandise in clearance/sample clothing, final sale items and items that clearly specify that they are non returnable. Please review the product details carefully to see if it's eligible for returns.
- Visit Returns for more information regarding our U.S. and International return and exchange policies.
RE: FACE MASKS as of May 13, 2020
Due to rapidly changing regulations, protocols, recommendations, and advice from health organizations and US government agencies, we are doing our best to stay current on what’s safe and appropriate to manufacture, market, and sell to the public. Differio LLC makes no claim that its products or services will diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness, including the novel coronavirus (COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2). Mask production began only after 1) our local municipalities requested companies, such as ours, to begin making fabric-based masks to lessen the burden on medical-grade masks intended for our first responders; and 2) published recommendations by credible government agencies (cited below) stated that fabric-based face masks may be beneficial to slow the spread of this virus and the disease it causes. Therefore, by purchasing and/or wearing any of our products you hereby acknowledge that Differio LLC (the “Company”) and all of its partners, agencies, owners, employees, customers, vendors, subsidiaries and parent companies make no claim that its products or services will diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and all of its related entities, partners, agencies, owners, employees, customers, vendors, subsidiaries and parent companies from any and all liability. You agree to not take any action against the Company, or, participate in any action brought on by another company, individual or group against the Company for any reason whatsoever. You acknowledge you have read and understand the materials used in our products and that they do not pose any significant health risk to you or those close to you.